Monday, September 6, 2010

September 7th, 2010

Well here we go.
I have given up fast food fully. Used to eat it all the time. Yup. Sat on my butt and did NOTHING. Well, I worked at a fast food place as a shift manager but really, running around there is not true exercise. Hehe. Not at all.

So I gave up eating red meat around roughly a month ago. Every time I'd eat it, I'd be on the ground screaming in pain with hot sweats and the WORST GI pain you could imagine. Figured I was allergic. Had that for about 4 years now and finally got tired of the pain. (To be brutally honest, I ate a burger home made a few days back and was surprisingly fine. Maybe I can eat it - but not every day and NOT fast food beef). I'll stick with red meat once or twice a month.

I used to drink a ton of soda too. All the time. A case gone in 2 to 3 days. Constantly. Gave that up too and just enjoy a can very now and then. Mainly it's vitamin water and lightly sweetened sweet tea.

I'm eating things like fish and chicken breast. Starting to incorporate veggies too. As for full exercising, I can't start that until I get my own home soon in a few weeks here God willing. I'm rooming with my son right now and that's not good to do exercising like that, haha. I'm too self conscious to be jumping around in front of him.

Well, I weighed in at 175 all day. Was 180 up to a week ago so something is working. I have NOT gone above 180 so that's good. I don't want to go higher at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment